Exato Game Studios and indie games partner GameMill Entertainment announced today that Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded will be available for digital download on the Xbox 360 on July 14, 2015. The digital version of the indie PC hit published by GameMill Entertainment on Xbox Live, the world’s premier gaming community from Microsoft will include a split-screen mode for intense local hot-seat multiplayer, an all-new levelling system, high-resolution models, and exclusive maps. “The response we have received for Guncraft from the PC community has been nothing short of fantastic, so we’re thrilled to reach even more players by bringing the game to the Xbox 360 platform,” said John Getty, lead developer of Guncraft and founder of Exato Game Studios. "Guncraft is the perfect blend of sandbox gameplay, crafting, and intense FPS action.”
Marrying the addictive nature of block building sandbox games with the speed and competition of modern first-person shooters, Guncraft takes voxel-based gaming to a whole new level. Play through dozens of maps, then create your own level with secret tunnels and hiding holes to find the best look out for ambushing your friends. Players can create arenas based on anything imaginable, and once complete, utterly destroy them with bullets, bombs, grenades, tanks, helicopters and even laser swords. In the heat of battle, soldiers can create custom blockades and fortresses instantaneously.
Two-player, split-screen multiplayer among the host of new Guncraft features on Xbox 360
Guncraft: Blocked and Loaded Xbox Live Key Features:
- Exclusive Xbox Live maps
- Includes all PC add-on content, two-player split-screen local multiplayer
- Player-controlled vehicles, perks, killstreaks, class load-outs, clan system, and ranks
- Create custom levels, weapons and characters limited only by your imagination!
- Outlandish game modes for up to 16 players, including: o Lava Survival Mode - where magma slowly rises as players build upward to avoid the instant orange death. It’s a new variation of “Last Man Standing” o Onslaught Mode - Where four players band together to fight off endless waves of deadly robot spiders, soldiers, drones, and aircraft o Spleef Mode - Where players drill and destroy blocks on the platform near or under their opponents in order to cause them to fall to their deaths while fervently moving to avoid suffering the same fate.
- Exclusive levelling system where you earn new rewards with every other level, all the way up to level 550 (50 levels per ReCraft rank - one base, 10 ReCrafted ranks)
- New high-resolution models with an unlockable aesthetics system containing 300 pieces of unique gear to customize characters. Each are individually customizable, giving gamers over 4 billion different combinations
- New tutorial system for learning the basics of Guncraft and each game mode
Guncraft players have all of the standard multiplayer shooter modes such as Deathmatch and Team Deathmatch, plus tons of custom load-outs, perks, plenty of weapons, vehicles and more. Even better, the core crafting mechanics of Guncraft are available throughout every aspect of the game, enabling players to build maps, characters, and weapons on the fly and then decimate it all to take down enemies.
To learn more about Guncraft: Blocked And Loaded, please visit www.exatogames.com/Guncraft/, as well as ‘Like’ it on Facebook and follow the development @ExatoGames for all the latest developer updates and news.