Phoenix Online Publishing and Red Herring Labs today announced that Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock, a chillingly alien and atmospheric sci-fi first-person point-and-click adventure, will make its debut for PC and Mac on February 17th, 2015. Inviting players to crash-land upon and explore an isolated alien landscape that appears deceptively empty and benign, this adventure by Red Herring Labs brings new life to their hit game Morningstar, offering all-new puzzles, scenes and encounters to discover. Morningstar: Descent to Deadrock will be available for PC and Mac for $9.99 on February 17th via Steam, the Humble Store, the Phoenix Online Store and other major online retailers.
Crash-landed on a desolate, alien planet, what should have been a routine work-for-hire job for Powell has become a deadly mission to save the merchant vessel Morningstar and her crew. With one man dead and the captain gravely injured, Powell is on his own to repair the ship and find a way to escape the strange gravity well of the empty planet they've landed on. If the situation weren't dire enough, the only signs of life on the planet are the remains of a much larger and better equipped ship and her crew, all dead, and not by natural means. What—or who—brought down these ships and is killing their crews? Why? And can Powell find a way off-planet before he shares the same fate?
- Experience an immersive sci-fi adventure, packed with gorgeous HD graphics, brand-new puzzles and scenes, and an all-new, streamlined interface
- Newly remastered cinematics display the haunting landscapes in beautiful high definition
- Uncover the mystery of Deadrock through new and optimized puzzles and an extended storyline
- The alien planet of Deadrock comes alive with full voice acting and engrossing sound effects
- Includes an atmospheric remastered soundtrack with over 30 minutes of original music
For more information, visit www.POStudios.com.