Product Description Zodiac: Orcanon Odyssey is a persistent online multi-platform RPG with gorgeous hand-drawn 2D art created by an international team that includes iconic role-playing game (RPG) developers.
Zodiac’s gameplay experience is as deep and engaging as it is stylish. The multiplatform title is being created by some of the most talented minds in the industry, including Final Fantasy developers Kazushige Nojima and Hitoshi Sakimoto, creating a multiplayer game with classic elements from Japanese RPGs.
Product Summary Platform: Multi-Platform, including PlayStation Vita and iOS Game Genre: Fantasy role-playing game (RPG) Publisher/Developer: Kobojo Availability: 2015
- Wield an Arsenal of Godlike Powers: Lead a party of characters who wield the divine powers of a pantheon of 12 gods.
- Change Your Powers and Skills on the Fly: Use the game’s flexible skill system to quickly change your characters’ skills and professions to best suit the battle at hand.
- Hand-Drawn 2D Art Style: Kobojo is known for its extraordinary hand-drawn 2D graphics, as well as for being passionate about developing high-quality multiplayer.
- Iconic Developers: The development team for Zodiac includes scenario writer Kazushige Nojima and renowned composer Hitoshi Sakimoto and his company Basiscape.
Sakimoto-san and Nojima-san have contributed to many of the most iconic RPGs of all time, including:
- Final Fantasy VII
- Final Fantasy Tactics
- Final Fantasy X
- Final Fantasy X-2
- Final Fantasy XII
- Final Fantasy XV
- Kingdom Hearts series
- Dragon’s Crown
- Muramasa: the Demon Blade
- Valkyria Chronicles
- A Truly Global Project: Zodiac marks the first time these iconic Japanese developers are working with a Western studio. The game is in development by a veteran global team stretching from France to Scotland to Tokyo.