By Dustin Cabeal
Originally I was just going to point out the weird pants and make some Logan jokes and call it a day, but then I saw his weird Voldermort/every eyeless freak from a horror movie, face. Seriously, is Wolverine supposed to be the stuff of nightmares? $80 bucks for Nightmare Wolverine with his kissable lips of death.
With a shadowy past the X-Men member known as Wolverine was a soldier, mercenary and part of the mysterious Weapon X program. His mutant abilities consist of animal-keen senses, enhanced physical capabilities, powerful regenerative ability known as a healing factor, and six retractable bone claws in his hands. The bone claws and his skeleton were infused with a nearly indestructible Adamantium compound to make him even more formidable while part of the Weapon X program.
The Wolverine One:12 Collective figure features:
• A newly developed One:12 Collective body accurately depicting the characters physical build.
• Two (2) newly developed head portraits.
• Over 30 points of articulation
• Hand painted authentic detailing
• Over 15cm tall
• Six (6) interchangeable hands including
- One (1) pair of clawed fists (L & R)
- One (1) sword holding hand (R)
- One (1) fist (L)
- One (1) pair of holding hands (L & R)
• Sculpted gloves on each hand
• Vambrace on each forearm
• Shoulder pads
• Belt with sculpted pouches
• Sculpted boots
• One (1) Muramasa blade katana
• One (1) One:12 Collective display base with logo
• One (1) One:12 Collective adjustable display post
Each One:12 Collective Wolverine figure is packaged in a deluxe, collector friendly box, designed with collectors in mind there are no twist ties for easy in and out of package display.
Expected to ship: ???-??? 2017